Keto Summit Survey: http://bit.ly/keto-summit-survey
Take Dr. Berg's Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: https://www.drberg.com/how-to-do-ketosis
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the 10 reasons why your belly might not be shrinking while doing ketogenic diet plan.
1. Not doing it correctly – Some people are just trying it halfway and doing it partially.
If you have slow metabolism, you probably have to bring your carbs down to 10g/day.
We must counter that slow metabolism.
Carbs: 20 to 50g
Protein: Moderate Amount (Between 3 to 6 ounces / Day)
Large Quantities of Vegetables:
Fat: In the beginning consume more fat to allow yourself to go from one meal to the next. But as you start getting into it, you have to cut that fat back.
2. Not doing Intermittent Fasting – Eating triggers insulin. By doing intermittent fasting, you will greatly accelerate the results and decrease insulin bigtime.
Start doing 3 meals then 2 meals by pushing the breakfast forward to the point where you are not hungry in the morning and then take the lunch and dinner together to the point where you want to go one meal a day.
3. It is working – 1-2lbs / week – It is working but working slowly.
A healthy person can lose is 2lbs a week.
An average person can lose 1lb / week.
The goal is to get healthy then lose the weight. Focus on other indicators like energy, tolerance for sleep, memory, focus and inflammation.
4. Fatty liver – The capacity to make ketone and growth hormones work is going to be less.
Improve this fatty liver (http://bit.ly/2Gd4gtG) – You need to get some choline, a type of B vitamins that strips off fatty liver.
The body will have to get rid of the fat in the liver before the fat underneath your abdomen area.
5. Gaining Muscle Mass – If you are female and menopausal, chances are you are getting a lot of atrophy or loss of muscle.
In the process, muscle by value weighs more than fat so you will find no loss of mid-section and yet you are getting stronger.
6. Not exercising correctly – Exercise is not the big tool to help you lose weight but it can really help increase growth hormone, toning and a little bit of weight loss.
“High Intensity, Low Duration” – Short little burst of high intensity full body exercise is the best.
7. Bloating from food – If you bloat from the vegetables that you are not used to consuming, or too much fat, that can make your stomach stay big. Modify the type of vegetables that you consume and make sure that you have no bloating.
8. Other Health Problems – It can inhibit your ability to lose weight because as you get healthy sometimes the body will focus on other problems first before losing the weight.
Get rid of all the weak links of your body and focus on that.
9. Medications – All have side effects of preventing weight loss. In fact, a lot of the symptoms of medication will develop more insulin resistance which increases more insulin.
10. Stress – Sleep – Lack of sleep can severely inhibit your ability to lose your belly.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to Dr. Berg and his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #weightloss #ketosis #ketomadeeasy #intermittentfasting
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis