It's Mike, and today I'm going to talk about why sleeping correctly can get you ripped six pack abs. So listen up, because special tips and cutting-edge studies like this that can help you achieve the ripped body and abs of your dreams.
0:12 When it comes to working out and losing fat, it really comes down to 3 things that you need to do:
2) Eat right
– And the majority of your recovery is sleep, so if you don't get enough sleep, then you are literally not doing 1 out of the 3 things you need to be!
– That's just like saying you want a six pack but you:
1) eat right and sleep enough, but don't workout.
2) you workout like crazy and sleep well, but you eat like sh**
– It just doesn't make sense and doesn't work!
0:54 When it comes to burning your belly fat, you have to make sure that your body is rested so that you can function the next day.
– If not, then you're going to find yourself fatigued and hitting plateaus all day long.
**No need to keep changing up your workout routine or your diet, you may just need more sleep!
1:21 When you sleep, your body releases growth hormones that help your body and brain recover as well as to help you burn your belly fat.
1:33 Another reason is that your appetite increases at night.
– You're body is supposed to be at rest, and if you're up doing stuff you'll feel hunger during this time.
– Studies have shown that people tend to eat the worst types of foods at night, after your will power is exhausted.
2:20 Also, people who sleep less tend to workout less.
– Your workouts may tend to be a little half-assed.
– You won't have the same focus or energy and won't be able to push as hard as someone with full, healthy sleep patterns.
What you should do:
2:48 Get 7 – 9 hours of sleep.
– You don't want to over do it though, because once your body gets hungry again it will begin to break itself down (the muscle) which will only work against you.
Things to remember:
3:30 1) Stretch before sleep.
– I recommend yoga, and actually do this myself.
– It's a great calming exercise that relaxes your muscles.
4:23 2) You need the right environment.
– We live under the sun, right?
– So, if your area is bright then it will automatically trigger your brain into thinking that you should still be up.
5:00 3) Make sure that your bedroom is only used for 2 things:
– Sleep and Sex.
– The problem is that people use their bedroom for everything like work, studying, working out, etc…. and your begin to associate your bedroom with everything EXCEPT sleeping!
– Sex promotes sleep, so that's ok to keep in the bedroom.
** Tips for better sleep – TODAY!
6:11 1) Do not leave ANY electronics in your room.
– I leave my cell phone out of my room at night and I purposely don't keep a TV in there either.
6:35 2) Make your bedroom colder!
– Your body needs to be at a certain temperature to sleep.
– Ever wonder why when you're sick you keep waking up at night feeling hot?
– It's because your body isn't at the right temperature to be sleeping, so you can fix this on a normal night with adjusting the thermostat at night.
7:20 3) Along with that idea, you want to make sure that you don't do anything to heat your body up right before bed.
– Things like a strenuous workout or a super hot bath can hinder your sleep.
7:50 4) Lastly, do NOT sleep on a full stomach.
– Not only because you won't burn off as much of it, but also because when digesting your body produces acids, and if you're laying down, these acids will travel upward and that's where you get acid reflux.
– And any sort of discomfort will effect your sleep.
These are some really basic tips that you can put into practice today. Don't take this lightly as if it won't help, you can look it up for yourself – You'll find article after article on this topic!
So remember, make your bedroom comfortable and for a couple activities only, not for all of your daily tasks. For more tips, tricks, diets and workouts come back and check us out often! Leave your comments below and don't forget to send in those progress pictures!
If you want to get ripped abs FAST then watch this video right now:
I didn't always have the body I have today, I used to think that I would never be one of those guys walking around with their shirts off. It wasn't until I discovered this one, cutting-edge TRICK that my life changed forever, and you deserve to have the same. So go find out for yourself how you can get the ripped body and six pack abs like I did.
Check out this "ONE TRICK" for getting the ripped abs that women will LOVE:
P.S. — Use this link to share the video with your friends on Facebook!