Weight Loss Yoga Poses To Lose Weight Fast
Do you think that losing weight through yoga is the easiest and most natural way? If your answer is yes, then you should definitely try to practice yoga to lose weight at home. With so many fitness centers in the city, yoga has begun to gain popularity; yoga is considered one of the best natural ways to lose weight. Weight loss yoga is medically safe and has no side effects, therefore, we offer you information on the best and unique yoga for weight loss postures that you can easily practice at home.
Kris Fondran has been teaching and practicing yoga for more than 12 years. Her yoga experience and her Master’s degree in Exercise Science make her one of the top experts on yoga and fitness today. As a result of her training, Kris has developed a breakthrough program that helps. Try this unique and simple yoga poses to lose weight, and eliminate that extra fat! These are proven tips you won’t ignore again since what you read will never work except you practice it. Go ahead and implement the above weight loss yoga tips and come back here to share your experience.
Using Dumbbells During Your Yoga Training Helps Burn More Calories.
It is a support to your training regime: Follow the simple steps mentioned below and start with a new yoga for weight loss regimen for physical conditioning!
1 The Posture Of Wind Relief
This is great pose yoga for weight loss of the abdominal region and stomach.
- Lie on the floor on your back.
- Lift your right leg up at a 90-degree angle.
- Bend your right knee and place it on your stomach.
- Press your leg firmly against your stomach.
- Hold in your hands and press. Liberate
- Repeat the same with the left leg too.
You can also practice this yoga for weight loss pose with both legs at the same time.
2 A Posture Of The Cobra
This yoga for weight loss pose is a great workout to firm up the buttocks and tone up the abdominals.
- Lie on the floor on your stomach, palms placed on the floor next to your chest.
- Lift the upper part of your body; lift the chest off the ground.
- Bend back as far as you can.
- Look up.
- Stay static for a while and then release.
3 Bow Posture
- It is a great yoga for weight loss activity to tone and lose extra fat from your arms and legs.
- For that, lie on the floor on your stomach.
- Bend your legs to your knees and lift your legs from behind.
- Turn your back and try to hold your legs with your hands
- Stay static for some time and then release. Relax
4 Side Stretch Posture
This yoga for weight loss pose increases your heart rate, burns calories and helps reduce the fat on your sides.
- For this, stand on the floor in a right pose, hands on the sides of the body, palms down. Raise your hands up and stretch them.
- Bend to your right side, so you’ll be stretching your right hand to the right side above your head.
- Repeat on the left side too. Relax
5 Warrior Posture
This is excellent weight loss yoga
The Warrior posture is such as good weight loss yoga for your abs, thighs, and arms. Increase the capacity of your lungs too.
- For this, stand on the floor in a standing position.
- Open your legs wide apart.
- Turn your right leg to the right and consequently turn your left leg in the same direction.
Raise your hands to the ceiling and stretch them. Gather your palms in the prayer position. Look up. Just relax.
6 A Posture Of The Lateral Angle
This weight loss yoga can be a great help for those who want to eliminate fat from their sides.
- Stand on the floor in a right posture.
- Bend your right leg at a 90-degree angle; keep the left leg in the same position.
- Lower your body a little.
- Place your right hand on your right thigh; Lift your left hand up in the air and stretch it towards your right side over your head.
- Look towards the right side.
Repeat the same activity on the other side too, then relax.
8 Eagle posture weight loss yoga
This is a very good option to lose weight for those who want thinner legs, thighs, and arms.
- Stand on the floor in a straight posture, hands on the sides of the body.
- Lift your left leg, bend it by the knee and wrap it around the right leg.
- Raise your hands, bring them to the front of your chest and wrap the left hand around the right hand.
- Look forward. Relax
8 A Posture Of The Pigeon
It is a good weight loss yoga option to get rid of that extra saturated fat in the region of the stomach.
- Kneel on the floor and sit on your ankles.
- You want to place your very own hands on the floor, your fingers towards your body, thumbs pointing outwards as well as palms firmly pressed to the floor or ground.
- Put the elbows so as to be pressed against the stomach.
- You want to straighten your own legs back as well as stretch them.
- Also Lift your own body up; support it with your very own hands and also legs.
Your body and legs should be parallel to the ground. Just relax.
- Cow Face Posture Weight Loss Yoga
This is a healthy weight loss yoga option to tone your body’s muscles and lose fat.
- Sit on the floor; stretch your legs in front of you.
- Bend your knees and place your feet on the ground.
- Slide your left foot under your right knee so that it is positioned on the right hip.
- Place your right leg on your left leg.
- Fold your arms by the elbows backward and stretch them upwards.
The palm of your left hand should be placed behind your back and just below the neck. Relax
- Clamp Posture Weight Loss Yoga
This is the best yoga for weight loss option, especially for those who want to lose stomach fat.
- For this, you only need to sit on the floor in a straight posture, stretch your legs in front of you.
- Exhale and bend your body to the front of your waist until your hands reach the toes of your feet.
- Try to grasp the toes of your feet with your hands.
- Rest your forehead on the upper part of your calf muscles or on your knees.
- Stay static for a while, and then relax.